About my blog.

Hey everybody it's Draven, I am a huge fan of cooking. My blog will be about cooking tips and techniques as well as my favorite recipes and dishes to serve. I hope that anyone who reads my page will find that it's useful in their cooking adventures. To learn about my new ideas and personal favorites check back every few days or so. I will be posting new recipes I have tried as well as tips to help your cooking "career" be a successful and enjoyable one. Feel free to leave comments about what could be changed to help benefit my blog. Thank you so much, Draven.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fried Mushrooms

Mushroom seasons getting to be here and I can't wait! I love to look for em as well as fry em up : ) i love to use Chuck wagon mushroom batter. Delish! haha good luck huntin!

12 comments:

  1. man i love fried mushrooms, gonna go to store and make some now thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the other kind of mushrooms. Yknow, the ones that grow near cows..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mushrooms, cant wait for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious, I haven't had mushrooms in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bit salt and oreganos wow they are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love shrooms! acid! mary j! lol just kiddinggggg but fried mushrooms are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep lots of mushrooms popping their heads up round these ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really like mushrooms :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried fried pickle before, they actually weren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete