About my blog.

Hey everybody it's Draven, I am a huge fan of cooking. My blog will be about cooking tips and techniques as well as my favorite recipes and dishes to serve. I hope that anyone who reads my page will find that it's useful in their cooking adventures. To learn about my new ideas and personal favorites check back every few days or so. I will be posting new recipes I have tried as well as tips to help your cooking "career" be a successful and enjoyable one. Feel free to leave comments about what could be changed to help benefit my blog. Thank you so much, Draven.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Best Chicken Ever

This is Captain Crunch Chicken. It sounds crazy but I'm telling you... ITS DELICIOUS. Trust me!

You'll need:
3 cups Cap'n Crunch Cereal
1 cup cornflake cereal
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces

How to:
Heat up your deep fryer to 325 degrees. Put both of the cereals in a Ziploc bag and crush up with a rolling pin, or a cup works too. Combine the the crushed cereal with the other dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. In another medium bowl, beat the egg with a fork and stir in the milk. Dredge the chicken in the milk and egg mixture. Retrieve your chicken pieces with a slotted spoon then put it in the dry mixture in the bag and toss until the chicken is evenly coated. Let the chicken fry until its a light golden brown. Each deep fryer has different instructions on how long to cook chicken so you may wanna check that out as well. It should be about 3-5 minutes.


Enjoy, I know you will.
Draven

9 comments:

  1. Ok that's a little different but I'll see if I can get the wife to try it and I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take a couple pictures of the ingredients, or at least the finished result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they dont sell Cap'n Crunch in australia... at least i dont think they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that does sound crazy ! CRAZY GOOD !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds tasty, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you didn't use pictures, my cooking never turns out like how the recipe says it'll look

    ReplyDelete