About my blog.

Hey everybody it's Draven, I am a huge fan of cooking. My blog will be about cooking tips and techniques as well as my favorite recipes and dishes to serve. I hope that anyone who reads my page will find that it's useful in their cooking adventures. To learn about my new ideas and personal favorites check back every few days or so. I will be posting new recipes I have tried as well as tips to help your cooking "career" be a successful and enjoyable one. Feel free to leave comments about what could be changed to help benefit my blog. Thank you so much, Draven.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things are looking good!

Today my grandpa is in recovery after he had cancer removed from his lungs. Did you know that they like crack open your ribs to get in there? No way I'd let that happen to me! haha ouch! ANYWAYS he's in recovery for a few more days before he's aloud to come home, which is sad because I don't think he's going to be able to come hunting with me this weekend! What a shame. Also this weekend... EASTER! Easter is a great time to get together with my aunts uncles and grandparents and have some amazing food! Can't wait. I'll have to post the recipe to the dish I enjoy the most this Sunday. Until then... Stay hungry my friends! haha

Draven

2 comments:

  1. hope your grandpa is doing ok :< i've had a few family members die of cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing swift recovery to your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete