About my blog.

Hey everybody it's Draven, I am a huge fan of cooking. My blog will be about cooking tips and techniques as well as my favorite recipes and dishes to serve. I hope that anyone who reads my page will find that it's useful in their cooking adventures. To learn about my new ideas and personal favorites check back every few days or so. I will be posting new recipes I have tried as well as tips to help your cooking "career" be a successful and enjoyable one. Feel free to leave comments about what could be changed to help benefit my blog. Thank you so much, Draven.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Salsa Burgers

These burgers are so good! I had a them with my soccer team the other week and they were a big hit! Enjoy!

You'll need:
1 1/2lbs lean ground beef
1/2cup chunky salsa, your choice
1/4cup bread crumbs
3/4cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Buns+Toppings


How to:
Heat up your grill. In a medium bowl mix up your beef salsa and bread crumbs. Shape mixture into 12 patties each 1/4 inch thick. Put a bit of your cheese onto 6 of your burgers in the center. Then put the other 6 burgers on top of the first 6 with cheese and press the edges together. Next put the patties on a medium heated grill. Cook for 12 minutes, your meat thermometer should be at least 160 degrees. Put them on the buns and serve. Toppings vary to preference but a little extra salsa is what I prefer : )

7 comments:

  1. Yum, I might have to try that out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it would be good with Pepperjack cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you enjoy a bit of spice along with your burger. Personally I would say... no doubt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't eat all that right before a soccer game! I'll give it a try though :] follow'd for more cool recipies

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love me some burgers - gonna have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why yours in the pic looks better than mine :/

    ReplyDelete